Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Research, Books, and Small Budget!

Summer is in full swing at the Riggleman house. It doesn't seem like there isn't a day that goes by that one of the children is not wet, particularly Elijah. Parenting issues are starting to surface too and was made apparent to both my husband and I while gathering with friends for a dinner in the park! It's time to pull ourselves out of the trenches and go to the front line together as a team and with that some changes need to take place, as well as a few parenting classes.

In the meantime I have been compiling research for a book for moms. I am in need of several titles and if you have them and would like to either sell them cheap or donate them, it would be much appreciated! I've listed the books I need below, and you can contact me via my email: Riggleman5@gmail.com! In the meantime, it's back to evaluating our parenting abilities and finding adventure everyday while we can this summer.

Lord, I want to Know You. Kay Arthur
Zondervan NIV Bible Commentary
New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology. Colin Brown
The International Bible Commentary
The Names of God. Ken Hemphill
Every Name of God in the Bible. Larry Richards
New International Encyclopedia of Bible Words.
Names of God. Nathan Stone
My Father's Names. Elmer Towns
New International Testament of Old Testament Theology and Exgesis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...