Saturday, April 9, 2011

God's Way Or My Way

Go to fullsize image

What dreams have do you have in your heart? Have you been chasing after them and wondering where God is in the big picture? I've been asking the same questions myself lately over a dream that I've had. This month was supposed to be the month for it to happen. So when the answer to my heart's desire was "No," I had to question the answer, and then question God. When God doesn't answer your prayers, it's because He has something else in mind for you. Stop for a moment and look around you. Ask what is He doing in your life, then ask Him to be a part of it. The gifts He's given you and the talents He's created in you are for His purpose and plans. Through His ways, He will full-fill your desires and dreams. It takes faith, obedience, acceptance, and asking to be a part of His plans. 

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord.

'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9.


1 comment:

  1. Well, no matter the plan, I hope things work out for you. It's good to reconnect.

    All my best,

    Clayton

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...