Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Kids Have Gone Tribal




        The sound of laughter, the giggles, creative play, and smiles is what makes motherhood worth while. It's in these little moments captured in the depth of the camera lens and in my mother heart that I cherish my babies so much. I wonder sometimes, if this is how God feels as walks among us as we embrace life for all it's worth.
      This moment was captured just after it the clouds sprinkled the ground and the temperature was barely 60 degrees. Instead of drawing pictures on the sidewalk, my oldest decided to use her face and her siblings as a blank canvas, and they became moving art, or as my husband puts it, "Honey, add bathes to list, the kids went tribal!" These days, with the weather just starting to turn from winter to spring, it's still too cool and wet to release my high energy prisoners into the great outdoors. I'm just as antsy as they are to feel the warmth of the sun on our faces and embrace the throngs of spring as the season will soon race into summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...