Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Always Changing

Go to fullsize image
Life is always changing. Nothing and I mean nothing ever stays the same. The ebb and flow of our daily lives changes from one day to the next. So why then do we get so upset when something in our schedule gets out of whack. I'm only saying this because I'm watching a new baby and he has thrown what I've known to be reliable out the window. Gone are the moments of quiet and free time. Gone are the moments of me time. Instead, my my day is filled with eat, change diaper, and snuggle. Oh and did I mention this cute little fellow only naps for 20 to 30 minutes at a time? 

The only constant we have is God. He is the same today as he was yesterday, and will be same tomorrow. Even though my new little charge has thrown my schedule completely off, he is ever changing. Next week when he comes, he will have discovered his hands or another position he likes to be held in. Soon he will be sitting up on his own and sleeping better (I hope). Until then, I can rely on God to give me the energy and the strength to get through each day until I can find more free time and me time.

By the way, KUDDOS to moms out there with infants. I've forgotten what it's like to have a little one around all the time!

2 comments:

  1. This too shall pass LOL Life moves so fast we're so busy dealing with the present we forget the past - have fun 'living in the moment'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog and am passing on The Versatile Blogger Award to you. Check out my post http://checkitoutdawn.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-won-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...