|Picture from www.splinterlanes.com|
- Tri-City Storm, they even have special offers as a Family 4 Pack and kids get to skate free after the game. Ask Leslie, here on Facebook, for more detials or visit the site!
- Big Apple Fun Center They currently have packages for Cosmic Bowling, and are open New Years Eve and New Years day. Don't forget about Ballocity, the Arcade, and Miniature Golf!
- KRave Underground has specials for kids of almost all ages. For teens and tweens in middle school, there will be a dance both nights, with an $8.00 admission price. During New Years Day from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. there is a Confetti Celebration for 1st through 5th graders! Check their site for more pricing info.
- Kearney Cinema 8 has some great family movies, including, Alvin and the Chipmunk's, The Adventures of TinTin and We Bought a Zoo (Although I would caution moms on We Bought a Zoo, because of the language).
- Staying in with the little ones and you want some from crafts to do? Here is a great post from Kaboose.com home craft activities for you and your little ones.
Have fun ringing in the new year and tell us on Facebook, at Her View From Home what you all did for New Years!